Data Acquisition and Processing Lab
Our main research interest areas include:
- emission tomography: single-photon (SPECT), positron (PET),
- position sensitive gamma ray detectors,
- scintigraphic image acquisition systems, their software and visualization systems,
- molecular imaging,
- magnetic nanoparticles imaging (MPI),
- medical images processing techniques,
- image reconstruction in algorithms tomography,
- computed tomography,
- capacitative electric tomography (ECT),
- industrial process tomography.
Waldemar Smolik, D.Sc., prof. WUT
head of the lab
Roman Szabatin, Ph.D.
Piotr Brzeski, Ph.D.
Jacek Kryszyn, Ph.D.
Tomasz Olszewski, M.Sc.
Tomasz Jamrógiewicz, M.Sc.
Przemysław Wróblewski, M.Sc.
Damian Wanta, M.Sc.
Mateusz Stosio, M.Sc.
Mateusz Midura, M.Sc.